Selasa, 20 September 2016

Reason choosing your study major at Untan and favorite selfie and why



 My name is Ardhiaz Satria Dwi Bimantara. I was born in 24 December 1997 in magetan East Java. I have big brother now hes name is Tegar Ardhi Wardhana hes still study at Gajah Mada university as a kid I was raised in sintang because of my dad jobs as a army make him have to move from one city to another in a short period but sintang is the last stops for me and my family. My hobby is playing e-sports,and badminton. I think thats enough for my introduction now lets back to our main topic the reason why I choosing my study major at untan well I think I have a few reason
why I choose my study major at untan, firts reason I guess its because I cant stay away from my parents for a long time my parents live on sintang and untan is in Pontianak so its not to far away and if I miss my parents. I can go to sintang even if the holiday is short, second reason is because untan has create qualited alumni that admitted by people inside and outside west borneo well I guess thas all my reason why I choose my study major at untan. In my second writing the topic is your favorite selfie and why, so in this writing I will tell you my favorite selfie and ill try explain to you why it is my favorit selfie, it’s a hard thing to do remembering that I have take a lot of selfie but I have to choose one as my favorite, from so many selfie I have take this is my favorite one this pic right here is my favorite selfie finally.  I can pick one picture as my favorite selfie let me explain wht this selfie become my favorite selfie,    I have a lot of favorite selfie but this one is the favorite of the favorite so no selfie can beat this one until now I love it so much, the reason why I love it is because it was a good selfie and I love someone I was taking selfie with, it was my cousin let me introduce my cousin her name is Khaira Alya Aftani she Is 2 years old he like to play music like piano even she is still a little kid but I can see that she is have a interest in music or something related to that. I love her so much I have no little sister so I has think that she is my own little sister. She is so cute, so this is my favorite selfie and I have explain why it is my favorite one so see you in the next writing.


1 komentar: